StartWire.com took a look at its website traffic and noticed that these top 10 companies are in the most demand by job seekers right now. These top 10 companies hiring all across the country so it’s time to take a look at your options and apply now to these employers.
Are you looking for a position in restaurant or retail? These are the 10 companies that are attracting a lot of candidates – so we suggest you check them out! The links below go to recent job listings in your area.
Top 10 Companies Hiring Restaurant and Retail Positions
- CVS Caremark – check out CVS Caremark jobs
- Chick-Fil-A – check out Chick-Fil-A jobs
- Old Navy – check out Old Navy jobs
- McDonald’s – check out McDonald’s jobs
- American Eagle Outfitters – check out American Eagle jobs
- Panera Bread Co – check out Panera jobs
- Whole Foods – check out Whole Foods jobs
- Taco Bell – check out Taco Bell jobs
- Pizza Hut – check out Pizza Hut jobs
- Wendy’s – check out Wendy’s jobs
Employee Benefits for Top Restaurant and Retail Companies
Taking a look at some of the perks of working at these top 10 companies hiring – we found great benefits for employees.
Whole Foods Benefits – access to healthcare, dental and vision insurance for both part-time and full time employees, along with many other outstanding benefits
McDonald’s Benefits – provides world-class training and McDs perks which are employee discounted food, and many more benefits
Chick-Fil-A Benefits – provides leadership training, ability to earn college scholarship, and no working on Sundays, and much more
Working Life in Restaurant and Retail
Also, if you are considering the retail industry, there are also pros and cons to working a retail job. Some of the perks are the employee discount, flexible hours and interesting career path opportunities. More retail jobs.
Consider these top 10 companies hiring and many of the other top companies on StartWire.com.