Certified Nursing Assistant
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. Our CNAs are members of a dedicated team who work under the supervision of a director of nursing and perform various personal care services as necessary to meet patient needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
2017 Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Community in Lake County, IL
7 Days Per Week / 2 Shifts Available: 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Company paid CPR and renewals
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- 6-month anniversary bonus of $50
- Annual service anniversary bonus $100
- Refer your friends ... get a bonus!
- Opportunities for growth including medical staffing, private duty and other locations
- Working with multiple clients on a wing that you will have to administer hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing/showering, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, and linen changes
- Working within the plan of care and under the direction of the staff at the community as well as the BrightStar Care team
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Able to get to work on time by personal or public transportation
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.