Life Enrichment Assistant
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Providence Life Services has been serving seniors in a Christian environment for over 100 years! Providence Life Services is seeking a Part time Life Enrichment Assistant at our Zeeland, Michigan facility.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the planning, implementation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, and as may be directed by the Executive Director.
Summary of essential job functions
- Keep abreast of economic conditions/situations and recommend to the Executive Director adjustments in activity programs that assure the continued ability to provide daily activities.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining an ongoing quality assurance program for the activity department.
- Assist in preparing activity rooms/areas for scheduled activity programs; and clean up activity areas after completing activity functions.
- Must attend annual in-services.
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
Schedule: Monday 1pm-7pm, Thursdays 9am-2pm, Every other weekend from 9-5:30pm.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.