About Our Company
ES3 is an experienced team of third-party logistics experts, saving Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers significant time and money every day. A pioneer of the collaborative distribution model, ES3 provides solutions across all channels, optimizing its supply network to expedite replenishment. ES3 does this by combining warehousing, mixing, and distribution services under one roof in a multi-manufacturer, collaborative model optimized by advanced technology.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with ES3, LLC. ES3, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
If you are interested in joining the warehouse industry this is the position for you! We are currently looking for entry level warehouse workers. We offer on the job training, no experience required, a great opportunity for advancement, 401 K, health, dental, and vision insurance benefits. The pay for this position is $11- $13 an hour. Full Time/Permanent Position!
Start your career today at ES3!
- Perform entry level duties within the warehouse.
- Manually pick and pack cases of product from warehouse racks to fill customer orders with use of pick sheet.
- May require operating an electric pallet jack. Training will be provided.
- Perform duties of a Porter, including: clean and maintain warehouse aisles and product slots. Remove product from slots with the use of a pallet jack, clean slot with cleaning supplies and an electric scrubber, and replace product. Clean warehouse offices, employee break areas, and restrooms.
- Must be able to work to the end of shift to include necessary overtime in order to meet business needs and willing to assist in other departments based upon business needs. Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Travel Required: No
- Warehouse : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Ability to operate pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE). Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Special Skills : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, ability and other characteristics required: Demonstrates commitment and ability to work safely. Show reliability and maintain satisfactory attendance. Produce quality work. Ability to maintain required productivity/work expectations.
- Physical abilities: Never crawling, sitting. Occasionally climbing up to 4 ft. (Must have fall protection training and using proper fall protection equipment). Occasionally smelling, balancing, kneeling, and talking. Frequently crouching. Frequently pushing and pulling up to 60 Lbs. Continuously handling, gripping, carrying, and lifting, up to 60 Lbs. Continuously feeling, pivoting, stooping, pivoting and reaching (level: Waist/overhead, etc.). Continuously standing and walking on surface type (s): Carpet, tile, concrete. Continuously hearing, seeing and repetitive movement using both hands and feet.
- Other: : Key Compentencies
- (People) •Inspires Trust
• Builds upon your Talent
• Creates an Inclusive Work Environment : (Business)
• Drives for Results
• Drives Continuous Improvement & Innovation
• Facilitates Change
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : Relevant Experience.
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.