Delivery Driver - Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K Match, and more! Location: York, PA
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. York, PA
JOIN US TODAY!
Our Values Define Priorities
Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers. We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us. We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile. We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day. There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Delivery Drivers NEEDED! Our passion for our people and our customers has made us an industry leader. Are you ready to join us?
Do you have what it takes?
- Frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
- Have a friendly attitude - Our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their routes and operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Collect money when required, verify orders and products.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English, maintain logs, and complete paperwork.
- Track record of good attendance.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations when/as required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of six months driving and warehouse operations experience. Possess a valid driver’s license, and safe driving record
READY, SET GO…. www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.