If you are an experienced software developer, Tyler Technologies may have the perfect job for you.
We are adding to our hosting team and seeking a Software Engineer. This person will build and maintain critical solutions and workflows that will automate requests to help Tyler’s hosting operations run smoothly. Our Engineers design modern web applications that enable continuous delivery of value to Hosting Services.
- Create new solutions and modify our existing suite of programs to meet new or revised specifications.
- Assure program, module, and system integrity through automated testing.
- Ensure solution reliability and resiliency.
- Collaborate with other software developers and stakeholders to improve the quality of our software solutions.
- Proven competency with ASP.Net and/or ASP.Net Core
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis, databases, and web technologies
- Exceptional software design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills
- Knowledge of various industry-standard development practices such as Agile, OOD, TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of design and code patterns, specifically toward .NET
- Familiarity with REST services and ASP.NET Web API
- Strong communication skills especially around technical team interaction
- Experience working in a source control environment (e.g. with Azure DevOps Server (TFS) or Git)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, SCRUM, and continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with modern front-end web-development or user experience (UX) a plus.
- Collaborative personality with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies independently and quickly
- The ability to research complex technological problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions will be key with this role.