Requisition Number: NIGHT01286
The Night Shift Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the department, which would include motivating employees to create a quality product in a teamwork environment. The Shift Manager should run an effective and efficient shift.
How will you play an integral role?
- Manage by example; demonstrating leadership and integrity to staff; providing regular and effectiveperformance feedback and opportunities for development; encouraging a work environment of fairness,open communication and teamwork.
- Monitor all methods, efficiencies, costs and quality to ensure continued improvement where necessary.
- Maintain inventory on supplies and equipment for the department.
- Having the ability to forecast labor trends and needs.
- Having the ability to interview and choose the most appropriate applicant for job openings.
- Having the ability to adapt to changing situation and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Understanding & supporting Company policies and philosophies.
- Having the ability to develop a budget for departments and forecast future needs.
Are you qualified for the position?
- Education: High School diploma /GED required
- Experience: Manufacturing experience; Experience running a manufacturing shift or department; experience withemployee relations and task assignments; experience dealing with budgets and cost management
- Skills/Competencies: Good written and verbal skills; Proficient with MS Office applications; thoroughknowledge of manufacturing process
Have we mentioned our impressive benefits?
- Flexible work options
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Referral bonus program
- Free on-site health clinics
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with generous match
- And more!
Partner with Unifi Manufacturing and be a part of our extraordinary team!
The innovation that drives our company makes a difference in the world. That’s why we look for self-starters who believe they can make a difference for our company. We look for amazing skills, diverse perspectives, an inventive spirit and a never-say-die attitude. Whether our people make their impact on the front lines with customers, in the manufacturing plant, in distribution, product development, marketing or business management, we’re all here to help our partners win in the marketplace. That’s how we succeed.
Unifi Manufacturing, Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
EOE. Drug Free Workplace. A background check will be conducted for this position.