Performs registration/pre-registration of patients at all patient access intake points of service. Responsible for the identification and referral of patients who might have financial difficulty. Responsible for Point of Service cash collections per corporate, facility, and departmental goals.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Three years of directly related experience may be substituted for the education.
- Basic telephone stills and etiquette
- Keyboard proficiency
- Knowledge/Ability to perform Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal/public relations skills
- Dependable in both production and attendance
- Strong interest in helping others