Specialist Order to Cash
Specialist Order To Cash
At the Company, we build people, brands and businesses! Do you have great attention to detail and are looking to bring value to a client driven team? Our entry level Specialist Order to Cash associates have strong Excel skills, are open to learning and are coachable. In this role, you’ll assist with order processing, invoicing, and contract creation for some of the best brands in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. You will utilize additional aspects of claims and deductions, and accounts receivable to provide exceptional support to our clients. As part of our winning team, you’ll also receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Apply today for a chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America!
- Process orders, deductions, and create contracts
- Manage Claims and Accounts Receivables
- Able to address any potential order/deduction/contract issues
- Provide timely and thorough communication to clients and customers
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent office experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer service and working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience in accounting, finance or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Specialist OTC is responsible for the validation and execution of order processing and invoicing, contract creation and validation, claims and deductions, accounts receivable. Responsible for performing all necessary work and tasks to ensure administrative goals and metrics are met. Works closely with the Team Lead to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Order Entry Administration
- Process orders, deductions, or contracts into management system in a timely manner
- Proactively address any potential order/deduction/contract issues
- Provide timely and thorough communication to all of our valued clients and customer
- Communicate regularly with management advising any critical issues or opportunities
- Participate in client/customer conference calls as scheduled; providing feedback and insight
- Provide reports to clients/customers as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required)High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer service
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Team building Skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.