C & L Inspection was built on a mission to be the most trusted US Services Company delivering top-notch performance with uncompromising integrity. This way of thinking has set us above the competition. We are looking for knowledgeable, safety minded people to join our team as we grow.
We are currently looking for a Specialist of Safety that meets the following qualifications and requirements.
- OSHA 30 hour
- Competent person (excavation) from an accredited learning organization
- First Aid / CPR and AED trained and qualified
- Five (5) years of relevant Health & Safety work experience or degree in safety and three(3) Years of relevant Health & Safety work experience
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting
- Experience using defined processes for managing Health & Safety risks
- Accident &Incident investigation experience Trained from an accredited learning organization
- Energy industry experience in pipeline and or facilities construction
- Sr. H&S Specialist may be required to perform the duties of the Health & Safety Field
- Specialist (see H&S Job Description - Dept. Ref. Code T-SAF-020) for individual projects if needed.
- Degree in safety related field
- OSHA Outreach Instructor
- HAZWOPER Certified
- Asbestos Supervisor Certified
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences of diverse size and backgrounds
- Lift 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, and crawl
- Ascend and descend ladders
- Able to wear respirator and obtain Physician Written Opinion for respirator use
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Work in inclement weather (Hot, Cold, Rain)
- Valid driver’s license
C & L Inspection offers a full slate of Inspection, Construction Management and Engineering personnel to the Petroleum, Natural Gas and Telecom Industries. We surpass others in the industry by providing the newest technology, training and support that is unequaled. Working together with our inspectors and clients, our team strives to set a new bar for the Pipeline & Utilities Inspection industry.