Contracts Coordinator - Finance
Come join a friendly and inclusive team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) recognizes the power of a diverse community and seeks applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Contracts Coordinator in Worcester.
CHL's Finance function is responsible for the overall revenue and expenditures and financial well-being of the 401 (c) 3 non-profit organization. It is a member of the UMass Memorial Health Care system and is governed by a board of directors.
CHL derives its funding from numerous sources, including state contracts, federal grants, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurers, client fees, private donations and grants and United Way contributions. This requires careful and consistent contracts administration.
- Prepare accurate and timely billing of government and private contracts.
- Prepare analysis and reports as assigned.
- File and maintain supporting accounting records.
- Provide timely and accurate information upon request.
- Supports program staff in the development of contract budgets and contract proposals.
- Supports program staff in the financial administration of related contracts.
- Provide assistance and support as needed for outside auditors.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all contract accounting and billing records, sharing information with only authorized persons on a “need to know” basis.
- Maintains Contract Receivable system payments and reconciliation of the Unallocated Cash account for Contract Receivables.
- Supports Contract Manager and Budget Director in processing journal adjustments as required.
- Develop a working knowledge of the current accounting system and the interrelated systems which support the contract billing department.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
- Associates degree required.
- Minimum 2 years business office experience.
- Ability to use basic and advanced business math.
- Ability to easily use electronic business equipment.
- Knowledge of business software such as Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting software a plus.
- All candidates will be subject to a CORI review as outlined in the regulations set by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services. For more information, click here.