Clinical Educator 40hrs Days
Saint Vincent Hospital
SCHEDULE: 40 hours, Days - rotating and weekends as needed
- Responsible for educational programming for clinical staff.
- The process consists of orientation, in service education for the purpose of promoting the development of staff consistent with the goals of the organization.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Two or three years in a clinical nursing role (clinical expertise must be appropriate to specialty alignment).
- Experience in the teaching andlearning process.
- BLS instructor preferred.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of MA.
- ANA certification preferred.