Cashier - Part-Time - 2nd Shift
Creative Dining Services is looking for a Cashier at The College Of Wooster. The Cashier itemizes guest purchases and processes transactions of cash, check, credit or debit in payment. Greets guests as they enter or exit the dining area.
- Follows all cash handling procedures.
- Counts back change correctly.
- Partially Seated
- Help maintain upfront
- Runs a register, other devices and Credit Card Machine accurately.
- Ensures accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements during work shift.
- Communicates with our guests in a friendly manner.
- BOH (Back of House) duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Must be able to communicate and understand primary language(s) use by guests who typically visit the work location
- Knowledge and ability to operate cash register and various payment forms
About Creative Dining Services
Creative Dining Services partners with college, universities, Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality and facility management services experience – one that’s fun, innovative, and focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.
Creative Dining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran-Friendly!