Softrams LLC is seeking a Full Stack Developer with strong .NET experience who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
- .NET developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications.
- Extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC/ .NET Core / .NET Web API core framework concepts and fundamentals.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with .NET.
- Minimum 5 years ASP.NET MVC, .Net and C#
- Minimum 5 years TSQL or SQL.
- Minimum 2 years working within formal software development life cycle structure.
- Experience with web service development including SOAP or RESTful web services.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing tools like NUnit is a plus.
- A solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web applications with Angular.
- Well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
- Sound knowledge about best practices in coding, scripting. Attitude to enforce them on developers to adhere to best practices.
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team. Perform code reviews and be able to suggest and influence design decisions.
- Understanding of Oracle and AWS.
- Experience in testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
- Experience in developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).