Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
- Advise and assist stakeholders in the use of data analytics tools, techniques for SAS modules installed on DAP platform. Atleast 5 years of dedicated experience is SAS is highly preferred.
- Effectively work with business analysts, development leads, researchers and other technical staff to analyze business requirements and provide guidance on using appropriate SAS tools and SAS coding techniques including statistical methodologies, data manipulation and predictive modelling methodologies.
- Develop solutions including complete projects, proof of concepts or code snippets as appropriate.
- Create functional design documents, requirements documents, user documentation, technical documentation, research papers and any other documentation as required by the project.
- Respond to complex data requests that require data mining, extraction and query optimization services.
- Create data dissemination mechanisms /procedures that summarize data in an easy to understand display.
- Provide development of solutions including data development, predictive/descriptive statistical solutions and guidance
- Provide technical support to researchers in use of SAS products implemented.
- Provide guidance to researchers and developers in use of SAS tools and methodologies.
- Provide guidance to users in use of SAS clients and clients associated with the products installed on the DAP platform.
- Work with users to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
- Experience with taking business requirements, translating them into technical requirements, and then to convert to Implementable SAS solution.
- Expert use of SQL, experience with relational databases including DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Excellent communication skills and an effective technical writer.
- Proven experience in developing functional applications and systems of medium to high technical complexity
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web part development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting implementations at an Enterprise-scale.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Section 508 accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data is a plus.
- Base SAS Certification is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required, Master’s Degree preferred in Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Highly experienced in writing programming code to produce logic checks, derived datasets, summary tables, and figures for data collected via project work.
- Experience in setting up Data Access in SAS, including registering libraries and tables in the metadata, updating table metadata, setting up data access, and troubleshooting data access.
- 5 years SAS experience.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).