Softrams is seeking a QA Manager to join a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams, believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Description of work:
- PREFER: experience working as a QA in the healthcare industry.
- Lead test management activities as part of the SDLC on large scale complex implementations.
- Lead continuous quality improvement programs utilizing industry standard methodology and standards (i.e. CMMI, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Create and roll out best practices for test management and QA.
- Deep understanding of tools/methodologies and industry standards/best practices applied to test management and QA management.
- Lead a QA practice that is tightly integrated in the SDLC – requirements analysis, design, development, operational readiness, etc.
- Deep understanding of agile work management and the role of testing/QA in project management and requirements management.
- Manage a team of engineers that lead and execute testing across many concurrent implementation projects.
- Expert communication (written and verbal) with ability to present best practices, processes and workflows to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage action plans for teams executing on goals and objectives of practice.
- Provide proposal writing for QA and test management and support business development.
- Create and maintain a catalog of quality metrics for healthcare data, policy and program performance.
- 5 or more years of experience as a QA/QC Manager
- 8 or more years of experience with front and backend testing.
- 5 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience directing multiple team members towards deliverable and milestone objectives with confidence .
- 2 or more years of experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).