At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand complex business and engineering challenges, identify solutions to improve products, services and operations.
- Elicit user needs and designing end-to-end user experience by practical, reliable and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrate clear proficiency in architecture and designing solutions using modern, scalable and opensource based solutions and demonstrate experience in explaining complex solutions in simple and intuitive manner to different stakeholders.
- Product Architect should be able to see big picture of an enterprise, connected systems, interfaces, downstream impacts when designing solutions.
- Collaborate with multiple small teams to design, develop and deliver product features incremental and iterative manner.
- Experience in an Agile environment, leading agile sprint teams and using agile collaboration tools (Jira, confluence, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose business problems, and support to come up with product roadmaps and timelines for product implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and business for business operations; demonstrated ability to understand user needs for system and interfaces and come up with requirement documentation. Able to perform end-to-end business process analysis to identify gaps and come up with improvements.
- Verifiable experience with architecting application, systems or products using agile & iterative practices
- Must be able to exercise critical and rational thinking to identify alternate solution, strengths & weakness of each options, documenting and discussing them with stakeholders to inform decisions.
- Must have demonstrated experience in documenting complex technical and business problems in a simple & intuitive manner that others can understand.
- Must have experience in architecting and hands-on implementation experience with modern technologies stack. Node.js, Angular, React, Go, Python, MySQL, AWS, PostgreSQL
- Must show appetite for active learning, embracing change and mentoring others in organization.
- Demonstrated ability come up with System designs, architecture, process flows and Concept of Operations for large complex systems
- Demonstrated experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning and multiple cloud environments (AWS, Google and Azure)
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and data is a plus
- Working with Solution Architect, Product Managers, Stakeholders to come up with Product Architecture, road maps and implementation plans.
- Collaborating with Product teams to review code, designing proof of concepts, frameworks and ensuring best practices
- Representing teams in Sprint demos to Clients.
- Understanding and working with complex data and business processes to modernize legacy systems to improve the user experience.
- Adhere to and driving agile & iterative development practices.
Some of the day to day activities will include but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
- Vacation & Sick leaves
- The candidate must be able to work onsite in our office in Baltimore, MD for 3 days per week and rest of the days can be work from home.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).