Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The National Network Management Director will be a key partner to Anthem National Accounts and a core member of Anthem's Network Optimization team. The Director will have responsibility for managing a custom ACO program on behalf of Anthem's largest national clients. This highly visible role will be accountable for growing membership into the program, evolving the program strategy to support continued improvements on core cost, quality and member experience measures, and will be the primary interface with the ACO provider partners. Successful candidates will have a passion for transforming healthcare delivery, strong program management skills, and the ability to work effectively across multiple matrixed shared service partners, external provider partners and partner BCBS plans. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Grows and retains business through delivery of solutions that enable competitive network access and quality.
- Leads a highly visible initiative to incorporate industry network developments to enhance network competitive standing.
- Accountable for finalist presentations pertaining to the network program with respect to cost, quality and access.
- Shares best practices among Blue partners and implements consistent processes to improve program efficiencies.
- Directs the seamless delivery of network program to National Accounts in collaboration with Sales, Account Management and Health Care Management.
- Provides training and coaching as needed to staff.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in health administration, business administration or related field; 8-10 years of health plan experience and/or benefit consulting experience and/or health care management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MHA or MBA preferred.
- Experience with care delivery transformation, provider operations, value based program delivery preferred.
- Prior experience in interacting directly with providers is required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.