Overview: Fleet Mechanics $1000 Yearly BONUS Pay range $20.97-$36.34 an hour
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
ASE Bonus potential of up to $3000.00 ANNUALLY!
Flexible Shifts-We work with you and understand you have a life outside of work!
Excellent work environment with opportunities for advancement
TransDev, in the Woodland area is looking for hardworking and dependable people to add to our growing maintenance team. This is an hourly position and the starting rate of pay will be based upon experience and qualifications.
As a Transdev technician you will perform preventative maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs in a safe, efficient and well-equipped work environment.
We are looking for ALL levels of mechanics. If you are entry level, we will provide you with basic tools, and continued training to help you succeed and promote within our company.
Things to expect:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and paid vacation
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Safety awards and bonuses
- Being appreciated as a valuable member of a great Team!
- Opportunity for overtime is desired Responsibilities: CNG/Diesel Bus Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Diagnostics and repairs of CNG and diesel engines, powertrains, HVAC systems, steering systems, electrical systems, cooling systems, and brake systems.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on Transit buses
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area.
- Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications: Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination
Qualified Candidates for The Diesel Mechanic Position will have met the Following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2-4 years practical experience
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- ASE Certification preferred but not required.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.