- Our Client is seeking an experienced and hands-on IT Operations Manager to lead the day-to-day support of R&D systems for a global user base.
- This is a leadership position which requires a customer service focus and ability to manage a global support team.
- This position will be work closely with R&D business users, IT teams, project teams, Lead / assist implementations in a GxP environment.
- Supervises Level 2 and Level 3 global support teams on a daily basis
- Monitors and reports support team performance to IT and Business stakeholders
- Is escalation point for all urgent support and/or system issues
- Plans, supervises system upgrades and continuous improvement initiatives
- Collaborates with IT Quality and QA in planning and approving change controls
- Supervises vendors through regular checkpoints measuring performance against SLAs
- Leads the IT Team in preparing and supporting Inspections
- Collaborates with global Infrastructure teams in coordinating and communicating changes
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Project and people management skills and the ability to lead and work as part of a tea
- Ability to maintain open and frequent communication with support team and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior IT and Business colleagues
- Good listening skills with ability to make timely well-informed decisions
- Ability to track project activities and track progress to business value realization
- Willingness and ability to train and mentor staff
- Ability to oversee multiple, projects in a simultaneous and compliant manner
- 5+ years of experience in managing/leading IT support team in a GxP environment
- Experience in technologies such as Oracle Clinical, Veeva, SharePoint, SAS, ELN
- Thorough understanding of GxP Validation process
- Biotech / Life Sciences experience is a plus.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Robyn at 646-688-5784 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/