At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional sales ability preferably in the watch or fine jewelry industry to join our team at the Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, VA as a Part-Time Sales Associate. Our Sales Associates are ambassadors of our brands and will interact with clients in the sale of renowned timepieces. In addition, Sales Associates are responsible for cultivating strong client relationships and assisting with store operations as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers
- Merchandise product in accordance with Company guidelines
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional working environment
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed