The Bank Operations team is seeking a Funds Transfer Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing incoming and outgoing wire transfers on the Federal Reserve Bank FedLine Advantage system.
- Back-up support for producing global customer payments, which includes USD and other currencies, via check and EFT through select payment applications.
- Transmission and receipt of ACH files.
- Petty Cashier duties and assistance with other Bank Operations functions as needed.
- Domestic and International Funds Transfer experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with FedLine Advantage or comparable funds transfer system a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work overtime, with or without notice.
- Experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management and exposure to foreign exchange a plus.