Title: Sales Executive Shredding
Requisition Id: 4745
Job Function: Sales
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Posting Location: USA-NH-Hudson
WE ARE HIRING!
Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power's “50 Best Companies to Sell For“!
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it's services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities:
The Sales Executive willing be working remotely but subject to change according to our company policy. You also have the option to work out of the Hudson, NH sales office if preferred. The ideal candidate will cover the following territory from Cambridge North to Lowell, MA including East to the coast of Massachusetts.
Primary Job Duties:
- Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle services to prospective customers in a specific, designated territory.to drive revenue.
- With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and results.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions to customers
- Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by the company
- . Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
- Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
- Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer expectations on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Strong and polished professional communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and internet/social media
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required
- Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
- Experience selling in a business-to-business environment involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is highly preferred
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly preferred
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is strongly desired
- Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an advantage but not required
Required Education: in University / College undergraduate degree or Equivalent
We have you covered
- Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
- Solid Base Salary & Unlimited Commission Potential
- Monthly & Annual Performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Vehicle Allowance
- Solid Career Path
- Annual Recognition Events at Exotic Resorts
- 401(k) matching program
- Education assistance program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Nearest Major Market: Woburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston