If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 62678
Factory Automation Engineer
The Factory Automation Engineering Co-Op analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing and deploying both systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Design and integrate details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Proliferation of current systems across additional tool sets.
Analysis, and integration, of data gathered from internal customers. Gather and disseminate project requirements. Code and/or modify modules for production. Documentation of process/procedures and training deployment Work with team for deployment and integration of Factory Automation Solutions
Willing to do hands-on deployment in factory environment
- Proliferation of current systems across additional tool sets.
- Analysis, and integration, of data gathered from internal customers.
- Gather and disseminate project requirements.
- Code and/or modify modules for production.
- Documentation of process/procedures and training deployment
- Work with team for deployment and integration of Factory Automation Solutions
- Willing to do hands-on deployment in factory environment
- Currently enrolled in an undergrad or MS program studying Computer Science / Software Engineer or Electrical Engineering.
- MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL experience. Either acceptable
- RS232 knowledge
- Network infrastructure knowledge or understanding
- Experience with PC troubleshooting, hardware and OS
- Linux familiarity, BASH scripting experience
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Woburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Database, Electrical, Network, Oracle, Engineering, Technology