Flooring Field Supervisor/ Superintendent (Commercial & Industrial Flooring)
QuestMark, a division of CentiMark Corporation, is the nation's largest self performing flooring contractor and the leading provider of polished concrete, epoxy, urethane, and exterior coatings for pedestrian and vehicle spaces in the industrial, commercial, and retail markets. Both family and employee owned, Centimark has been thriving since 1968 and we are still growing and currently hiring. With zero debt and a 5A1 Dun & Bradstreet rating, we are able to offer outstanding benefits including a Field Certification Program for career advancement as well as a Performance Bonus Program. Our employees also have multiple opportunities for recognition through our Safety & Risk Program as well as our Customer Satisfaction Program.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Field Supervisor/ Superintendent will supervise multiple production crews. This position will also be responsible for doing pre-job inspections, planning jobs for labor crews and working closely with the Warehouse Manager in ordering materials for jobs.
- Understand/read blue prints and develop phasing plans for projects
- Interaction with potential customers and current customer
- Managing each projects cost (labor, material, other) and profitability
- Responsible for pre-job meetings, job progress reports, safety, etc.
- Supervision and evaluation of crew members
- Ability to work with sales team on project change orders and adjustments
- Documentation for each project; pictures, tracking reports, completion forms, etc.
- Must have 2-3 years of finished concrete or epoxy flooring experience
- Must have good working knowledge of flooring procedures and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational/time management skills
- Experience with: Polished concrete and Epoxy installation experience would be a plus
- Valid State driver's license (in good standing) is required
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must obtain respirator medical evaluation and pass fit test
QuestMark / CentiMark provides a positive work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Pay rate of $15-$25/hour dependent upon experience
- Hourly Bonus Program (paid out by job)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Field Certification Program for Career Advancement)
- Company Truck and Phone (Foreperson only)
Drug Free Workplace - EOE (M/F/V/D) - E-Verify Employer