We are seeking seasonal Guides to be ready to be deployed to our store locations in the Greater Tampa Area of Florida. These stores include:
- New Port Richey
- St. Petersburg
- South Tampa
- Tampa - Fowler
The Guide provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting and multi-branded shopping experience for the Surterra Wellness customer. The Guide has true a passion for interacting with the public and takes pride in working for a world class cannabis company.
The successful candidate will meet customers where they are in their personal cannabis journey and be revered as an industry expert. In addition, the Guide will have integrity, be transparent and a team collaborator. They will be a great representative of Surterra Wellness and work to meet and exceed the store’s financial goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Finally, the Guide will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering a full-service experience and/or simple service depending on the customer’s needs.
- Positive representative of the Surterra Wellness brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Attends all required meetings, training's and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends to provide the best service possible and shares with the team.
- Educate customers on the processes of registration, renewals or lost registration documents.
- Provides the full Surterra Wellness customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Surterra Wellness team by connecting with employees, customers, and members of the community.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a HR partner.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all customer files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain customer database through entering new customers, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating customer registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida; maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Record and collaborate with team on preorders to ensure accurate order information and timely preparation of orders.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Surterra Wellness personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years retail experience preferred. High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, Mission, & Values
Our Vision – why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
6 CORE VALUES OF A PARALLEL ASSOCIATE
Integrity - We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration - We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility - We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality - Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment - Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability - Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.