Do you have a passion for customer service in a fast-paced environment? This position is responsible for quick, efficient and accurate ringing at the point of sale by providing quality customer service in support of Goodwill-Easter Seals' mission and values.
A day in the life: In a typical day, a Cashier can expect to...
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting, assisting and thanking customers while meeting customer's needs in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer concerns and complaints are handled to the customer's satisfaction.
- Process all forms of payments, refunds and promotional discounts according to procedure.
- Communicate current and upcoming sales promotions and events.
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
Job Pay and Perks:
- Typical starting range: $11.80 - $13.41 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
- A people-person. You enjoy interacting with a diverse population and help customers with issues.
- You support a team in a fast-paced, retail setting, and can also work independently.
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.