1801 THEURER BLVD, Winona, MN 55987
Part-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday between 7:00am-5:00pm
Working as a Part-Time Calibration Support, you will be involved with the overall success of the department by efficiently and effectively helping with all day to day tasks, including picking, packing, and shipping product, receiving in daily product, putting incoming daily product away, as well as providing customer service updates regarding order statuses.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the day to day flow of orders being received, completed, and shipped
- Facilitating calibration work orders efficiently
- Receiving in parts used in the repair process
- Recording customer measuring tools into the system
- Managing day to day inventories on incoming products
- Communicating with Fastenal branches and vendors
- Following all ISO quality procedures
- Complying with safety regulations
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess strong math aptitude
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
- Demonstrate strong organization, planning, prioritizing abilities and attention to detail
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh up to 25 lbs
- Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience using office hardware, including a fax machine, copier, and phone
- Previous experience picking, packing and using RF handheld scanners.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.