We have an immediate opening for a Recruiter based at our corporate headquarters in Northfield, IL. The Recruiter manages full-cycle recruiting efforts of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and placing qualified candidates into open Field Operations positions. In addition, this individual assists in sourcing, identifying and recruiting top talent to the Field Operations team. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a strong focus in Human Resources and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional communication and organizational skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the full cycle recruiting for manufacturing, production, warehouse and office positions. Review resumes and applications, conduct interviews, make reference and background checks, administer assessment testing, coordinate offer letters, offer presentation and follow up correspondence.
- Identify organizational need, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills. Provide guidance and accountability for hiring managers to ensure that a consistent, high quality process is followed.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiate and interview qualified candidates for specific job openings. Make recommendations of the best qualified candidates and assist with final decision process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience for a wide variety of non-exempt and exempt positions in multiple functional disciplines
- Familiarity and use of sourcing and attraction methods to enhance quality of candidate pool
- Experience in negotiating
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate skill level in project and time management
- Previous experience with search agency preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills and ability to work well with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills within a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10%