We are currently looking for an Associate Marketing Director for our infant formula division located in Charlottesville VA.
Responsible for sustaining and growing Perrigo’s share in the selfcare market, inclusive of the Store Brand and, if applicable, Brand portfolio, within the consumer-centric category with the development and execution of holistic category strategies, marketing initiatives, and product pipeline for Store Brands, Brands and consumer driven innovation, all validated with consumer research.
- Responsible for developing & delivering brand(s) strategy within the consumer-centric category assigned including brand architect, lifecycle- management (i.e. NPD), A&P for national campaign and trade, media planning, creative, consumer research, & pricing. Identifying channel strategy (B&M, B&C, e-retail, reimbursed markets) for all Infant Formula brands as well as P&L ownership of each brand, inclusive of Contract and International business. Manages the marketing team that support the execution of the each brand’s strategy
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Requires demonstrated ability to develop and execute a business plan, possess marketing creativity, well developed verbal and written communication skills and excellent project and time management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and sound decision-making ability with track record of driving results autonomously.
- Requires the ability to drive internal teams and develop a sense of urgency and have demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is required, with a Master in Business Administration preferred, combined with ten plus years’ experience of relevant marketing experience.
- Up to 30% travel may be required.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
Provides organizational thought and leadership to monitor and manage trends in related consumer-centric market segments, and helps develop related category strategies including NPD, innovation & white space opportunities, messaging, value propositions and access to where the consumers purchase in conjunction with our selfcare vision.
- Develops category review strategy and attends customer sales calls for line reviews and new products presentations at major accounts.
- Develop holistic category Plans,Pipeline, Forecasts, and Pricing.
- Manage Store Brand team(s), Brand team(s) and Pipeline team responsible for the day-to-day management of the respective categories/brands for domestic, contract and international business.
- Advertising/Promotion – Strategy development of all messaging, creative (and production when applicable) required for Store Brand portfolio and Brands to fulfill annual media plans, alongside setting KPIs, as well as national shopper marketing plan. When applicable, brand(s) strategy including brand architect, lifecycle-management (i.e. NPD), A&P for national campaign and trade, media planning, creative, consumer research, & pricing (list & MSRP).