Trainer - Assembly
As a member of the training team, you will provide the knowledge and tools needed to be successful while on the job. Consistency in training will be achieved by utilizing departmental training documents as well as ones professional development skills. As a role model to your department, exhibiting high performance behaviors such as accountability, teamwork, initiative, dependability, communications skills, and being proactive in addressing issues will be the key to your success. This position plays a major role in creating a positive work experience and culture for all associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide thorough and effective on the job training to new associates as assigned.
- Ensure training is in compliance with the designed training program, ISO documentation and provided training resources.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors, team leads, management and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Have complete knowledge of policies, products, defects, and procedures within your department.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training throughout the process.
- Ability to work with all employees in a professional and respectful manner.
- Providing consistent, honest and direct feedback to those training and those involved in the training process through on-going communication and documentation.
- Participate in training and activities for professional development as a trainer and apply these skills during the training process.
- Participate in cross-training current associates as needed.
- Create a culture of safety throughout the training process.
- Must follow all work rules and policies.