Requisition Number: GENER02513
This production position works in a production area processing poultry products. Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments include the use of knives and other hand tools to perform: live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, and/or sanitation. Overtime may be required based on production needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Works at various stations, along the production line, processing poultry food products.
- Process product according to operating procedures and quality expectations.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety program.
- All other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Experience in poultry processing/manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly.
- Ability to work with others in a close environment.
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work quickly and multitask.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
- Exposure primarily consists of wet and moist floors which include metal and plastic grating surfaces.
- May be exposed to temperatures of 28 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with both ambient and 100% humidity.
- May handle product 25 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- May be exposed to noise ranges of 50 db to 110 db.
- Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the job as directed by the Company.
- Must handle the weight of 8 to 10 lbs repetitively, occasionally lifting, pushing, or pulling 40 to 70 lbs.
- Exposure to dust, feathers, and chemicals used in the poultry processing facility.
- Ability to work in a stationary position, on feet for the entire shift.
- Ability to work with tools, like scissors, knives, and/or power tools for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to climb steps and to access and egress through the production environment.
Disclaimer: When interviewing and/or working for Case Farms, we expect all candidates/ employees to DRESS and conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
Case Farms is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Case Farms participates in the E-Verify system and uses tools made available by the federal government to confirm employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify procedure.