Blending customer advisory, customer support, and customer experience, Carousel's supercharged Customer Success Obsessed mission goes beyond any one IT function. Rather, it's a mindset, a mantra, and a company-wide drive to bring extreme technology value to Carousel customers—so they can bring value to theirs.
With deep expertise across a vast portfolio of technologies, including security, unified communications and collaboration, data center, networking, managed services, and cloud solutions, Carousel can design, implement, and support solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each customer. By offering professional and managed services with flexible deployments in the cloud, Carousel ensures customers achieve agility and use technologies in the way most effective for their business.
A legion of 1,300, the Carousel team has been committed to the art of customer success for its more than 6,000 highly satisfied customers since 1992. The company has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider—including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, the company has offices across the United States and internationally—with three Network Operations Centers. To learn more, visit CarouselIndustries.com.
An integral part of Carousel's Customer Success Obsessed effort, this position is dedicated to establishing one's self as a dependable and trusted advisor who understands their customer's business goals and can accelerate their Customer's time to maximize value realization from Carousel Industries solutions. The role entails creating and maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring that our clients quickly experience supreme value from their solutions by developing and executing proactive customer success plans for a portfolio of customers while looking for expand opportunities and to ensure renewal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute Customer Success plans in a manner that establishes strong trust-based customer relationships and drives the customer's adoption and business value from purchased solutions.
- Establish proactive, value-driven, high-touch relationships with customers to understand, document and align customer strategies and business objectives with Carousel Industries' product portfolio and services capabilities.
- Deliver a proactive engagement and communication strategy that focuses on meeting customer outcomes to create customer advocates who will evangelize Carousel Industries.
- Consistently engage with the customers throughout their lifecycle to ensure alignment on actual vs. expected performance, value realization, and business goals.
- Continuously improve customer-facing workflows in our Customer Journey, utilizing success markers to strike balance between technology and touch to ensure healthy and effective customer engagement.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) on a portfolio of customers and execute actions to ensure KPI targets are consistently met.
- Design well thought out customer onboarding framework that enable customers to quickly realize value from their purchased solution.
- Collaborate with the broader Carousel Industries team (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Support) to ensure client needs are met and all parts of the customer experience are cohesive.
- Develop and deploy customer, marketing, and employee engagement and communication campaigns.
- Work with Carousel's external partners to identify and execute actions aimed at increasing Customer's business value realization.
- Manage the customer experience, orchestrating and collaborating with the appropriate internal resources to help ensure and to document the progress of customers achieving their goals.
- Execute on or participate in the alignment or evolution of Carousel Customer Success program to accommodate for changes in business requirements, adherence to vendor agreements, quality management, and or efficiencies in delivery.
- Evaluate and generate internal buy-in to the Customer Success philosophy and ensure it permeates all departments and projects.
- Foster a culture of Customer Success by sharing customer insights, wins, and growth opportunities that inform sales, engineering, marketing, and service improvement opportunities.
- Monitor client usage against costs of consumption for input into consumption management recommendations as necessary.
- Maintains industry and technical knowledge by attending workshops and reviewing relevant publications; establishing networks; participating in professional organizations.
The ideal candidate is a highly skilled professional who is well educated, dedicated, a quick learner, adaptable, and has the following:
- 5+ years in Customer Success or Account Management roles, preferably with subscription and software offers, with direct accountability for renewals and expansion of a portfolio of customers. Cloud services broker or managed services provider experience a plus.
- Exceptionally strong consultative, presentation, and relationship skills are essential – Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Education: B.A./B.S. required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred. Six Sigma Green Belt or higher a plus.
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams.
- Ability to understand and document customer requirements, map to product, track & report metrics, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- ITIL, PMP, COBIT or related industry certifications a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or ServiceNow experience a plus.
- Proven history of identifying and executing actions to drive high levels of customer retention.
- History of using data to drive and prove results.
- Strong ability to manage process execution and learn quickly, particularly IT systems or 3rd party vendor software; experience with cloud vendor systems such as Microsoft or Cisco a plus.
- Proven ability to work across internal teams (Engineering, Product Operations, Sales, Finance, etc.) to obtain knowledge/necessary information and accelerate delivery efforts.
- Strong understanding of IT or software professional or managed services business operations; experience working in the IT services industry a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have energy, creativity and coolness under pressure, relentlessly focused on delivering the ultimate client experience, finding constructive paths while overcoming the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage a varied set of responsibilities and stay on top of the details that matter.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to step in and make things happen.
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.