CFS Supply Chain Analyst
Req Number: 203-20719
The Concrete Forming Solutions Supply Chain Analyst uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. They have responsibility for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support Supply Chain Management (SCM) planning and operations. They analyze the movement of goods through the network pipeline, monitor current key performance indicators (KPIs), identify and analyze gaps in reporting and/or data, and develop and sustain dashboards to support Supply Chain Operations. The Analyst will be expected to use their skills in database management and spreadsheet analysis to aid the business in multiple areas i.e. increase financials, inventory turns, and associate productivity.
The Salary range for this position will be $50k-$60k.
- Gathers, organizes and interprets relevant data from various sources and databases (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.).
- Investigates problems, finds root causes and develops solutions.
- Determines areas of business where innovative analytical solutions may be used to drive business growth, create analysis, and develop recommendations.
- Leads the development of relevant analytical tools/reports/dashboards that encompass product forecasting in connection with consumer, customer, and competitor insights.
- Identifies and incorporates product knowledge, seasonality, and regional performance partnered with quantitative data to drive continuous improvement in product demand forecasting.
- Ability to influence business decisions and provide fact-based recommendations by analyzing and interpreting data that can occasionally be imperfect and incomplete.
- Generation and distribution of all types of reporting to various groups and management levels along with creation of new planning tools.
- Use and troubleshooting of reporting, tools, and related data sources (Excel, PowerBI, data warehouses, manufacturing planning system, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration with other divisions and project teams to align on reporting and tools
- Assistance in fiscal budgets and trends
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within the area of responsibility.
- Collaborates with business partners and communicates relevant information to Leadership.
- Proficient in a wide range of analytical, quantitative, and statistical techniques and tools to derive insights from large, complex data environments.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, SQL queries, and Server Reporting Services knowledge, including VBA.
- Knowledge of SQL queries and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reporting.
- Strategic and critical thinker that is results-oriented and data-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, switching between multiple projects over the course of a work day.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence or other reporting tools knowledge.
- Ability to travel, as needed
Skills and abilities
- Undergraduate Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 years in reporting and analytics preferred
- 2+ years in Supply Planning, supporting Planning functions or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to build automated reports in Excel, Power BI, and/or other data visualization tools
- Familiarity with programming languages (VBA, SQL, R, etc.)
- Red Prairie/JDA/Blue Yonder experience
- Supply Chain Warehouse operations (Preferred)
- Detailed oriented and well organized
- Works well under little supervision
- Conducts in a professional manner
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work hours mandated by management