Requisition Number: PRNSP02149
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Village at Orchard Ridge in Winchester, VA for a
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist.
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
SLP shall screen, evaluate, re-evaluate, discharge plan and make revisions in any established plan of care as supervised by the physician.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA (CCC) Certification
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.