The City of Winchester and the Department of Social Services invites you to come join our team! The City has an outstanding strategic plan that includes goals and objectives, a clear vision, and a culture of collaboration. We are recruiting for a Part-Time Human Services Assistant to serve the Family Services Team, primarily in Foster Care.
Example of Duties
This part-time position working 28 hour per week is primarily responsible for:
- Providing supervision and ensuring child safety during family visitations;
- Providing transportation of families (including children) to and from various appointments, meetings, and/or visitations;
- Providing routine administrative tasks that support the Family Services Team;
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED;
- Bilingual (speaking Spanish/English) is required;
- Possession of a valid driver's license with an accrued point balance between positive five and negative five balance with no licenses revocations or suspensions, no six point violations, no DWI/DUI convictions, and no more than two at fault accidents within the last 3 years.
This classification specification is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee will also perform other reasonably-related job responsibilities as assigned and required by management. The City of Winchester reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. Moreover, management reserves the right to change job descriptions, job duties or working schedules based on their duty to accommodate individuals with disabilities.