CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
2 weeks ago(10/4/2019 2:04 PM)
Winchester, Envoy of
Position Location : Street
110 Lauck Drive
Position Location : Zip
At Consulate, we Provide Service with Our Hearts and Hands. This is an opportunity to be part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and skilled nursing healthcare providers. Company benefits include:
Competitive Pay and Benefits (including spouse benefits)
- Weekly Pay Option, shift app for scheduling, messaging and extra shift pick up from your smart phone
- Recognition and Rewards Program with Incentives (iPads, paid cruise vacations, laptops, etc.)
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Good Insurance Options and 401k
Purpose of Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Nurse Tech I (CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, STNA), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of the CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant Job Requirements
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Ability to be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- If any, report complaints and grievances made by the resident immediately to your Supervisor. Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Director of Clinical Services/Assistant Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control practices/policies.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent and be certified/registered in the state of practice. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.