CNA Senior Advantage FT Nights w/Rotating Weekends
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System - Winchester
The nursing assistant performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to set priorities; coordinates multiple tasks, organizes tasks, and maintains control of workflow.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure, State of Tennessee.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support