The Document Agent is responsible for accurately handling all incoming and outgoing documents as requested to support the business operation goals and service levels.
Document Agents are required to handle documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next. Document Agents may be receiving, sorting, scanning, batching, validating or releasing documents. All documents must be processed with a high level of accuracy and quality. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Detail Orientation- Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills.
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Adaptability- Adapts to change in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity- Completes work in timely manner; works quickly.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Orderly-Keeps work area clean and organized to ensure compliance with safety and security policies.
What We look For:
- Basic Knowledge of PC Software applications (MS Office/Excel) preferred
- Data entry skills required for verifying documents; 50 wpm or 15,000 kph
- Knowledge of state abbreviations preferred
- Knowledge of shipping software and mailing equipment preferred for mail room
- Working knowledge of imaging software preferred
- Ability to lift or push up to 35-40 lbs.
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work
- Ability to sit or stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.