To insure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery department.
- Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
- Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
- Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
- Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom area.
- Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
- Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
- Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the backroom area.
- Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
- Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure “no noticeable wait“ standard is upheld and maintained.
- Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.