Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a NA Region Procurement Specialist to join our team in Wilmington, DE.
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agrisciences creates the world's most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, we're building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we've got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
This position will be Responsibility for administratively supporting the development, deployment and tactical execution of Indirect procurement strategy within the NA Region in alignment with the global Indirect strategy for Corteva.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Support administratively the tactical execution of Indirect categories within the NA Region.
- Resolves quality, service, supply and invoicing issues with suppliers.
- Engage with businesses, functions and regions to develop strategies and deliver tactical execution activities that deliver savings and growth that are aligned with business, function and regional objectives.
- Drive execution through tactical support of the NA region procurement category and supplier relationship strategies.
- Develop and drive rigorous category and supplier performance metrics/programs.
- Support and deliver process and policy simplification, governance and compliance.
- Be a continuous learner on the use of standard sourcing processes, category management, source-to-pay, risk mitigation and category/supplier performance management.
- Develop competencies and targeted development plan that provides the education, exposure and experience to deliver competitive landscape and industry trends
- Support the category team, fully evaluates the external market and develops strategies to mitigate risk and create competitive advantage versus our competition.
- Work collaboratively with other sourcing colleagues to share best practices and procurement process improvements.
- Sets high standards for the organization for ethics, professionalism and compliance to all internal controls.
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, key suppliers and cross-functional organizations and engages them in the needs of the business.
- Works with operations and functions to identify, assess, qualify and develop new suppliers needed for competition and value delivery.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 3+ Years Sourcing/Procurement experience in large, global multi-business organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SAP and Business Intelligence Systems
Let's peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!