BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Associate in our Delaware Adult Nursing office, located in Wilmington, DE. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Associate could be the position for you!
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
The Client Services Associate will:
- Learn all aspects of the Client Services or Recruitment Manager position.
- Answer telephones and assist callers including placing callers into voicemail, process telephone messages and greet visitors.
- Create and maintain files as required.
- Manage incoming prospect calls and inquires.
- Conduct field employee interviews and participate in onboarding of new hires.
- Handle incoming service inquires.
- Schedule field employees to provide quality care to clients.
Qualifications for a Client Services Associate:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match