Requisition Number: ASSOC01468
This role provides opportunity to manage project team activities and provide project management expertise, support and assistance for Project Management throughout the organization. Your goal will be to act as a liaison between Engineering and various departments to coordinate, institute and demonstrate industry best practices, while applying proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Success in this role will enhance CastleBranch’s current product line and corporate roadmap, while implementing and continuously improving products.
Scope of Services:
- Lead execution of program and project work plans/timelines and integrated activity plans with milestones/goals, key events, risks/assumptions and scenarios, as appropriate
- Support the project team from the initiation phase through closeout of the project. Work closely with interdepartmental teams to develop project specifications and to assess project risks, resources, and cost management
- Structure and develop project plans. Handle resources for a project including the tools, equipment, and project personnel. Evaluate the progress of project to determine the need for adjustment in strategy
- Collaborate with multiple project teams and their members to create solutions for improved technological operations
- Conduct risk assessments in order to maximize project success. Manage resources in respect to the project success
- Develop specifications, assess risks, resources, and costs to deliver effective strategies for the project within the set time and budget constraints
- Continuous growth and development to attain an expert working knowledge of all divisions, products, services, software development lifecycle, production environments and business flow
- Organize meetings to discuss and review project status and operational strategies. Effectively lead and facilitate team and interdepartmental meetings to discuss requirements, manage change requests, and project status
- Provide written and oral status reports to management as needed and communicate with all necessary parties in an accurate, concise, and timely fashion
- Other duties assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role with comparable goals/ responsibilities (Software lifecycle management, software development, project management, working within a technology project-based environment and/or software as a service (SaaS) industry, required education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field).
- Possess thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
- Strong and tested project management skills, including risk management.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Have general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Quality presentation skills and experience in presenting complex plans and designs
- Fast-moving, strategic thinking team player with the ability to participate in and support cross-departmental activities with strong written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
What will set you apart:
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help teams succeed
- Excellent communicator, able to navigate within organizational units and across all levels and departments of the company
- Strong analytical, planning, and research skills
- Creative, imaginative with the strong business acumen
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different company divisions and with outside partners
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to prioritize and a solutions-oriented approach
- Drive for continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility
CastleBranch is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, service member status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, and local laws.