IT SCM/PLM System Analyst
Wilmington, Massachusetts, USA — OSRAM Opto Semiconductors, Inc.
Create light to improve life
OSRAM is a leading global high-tech company that utilizes the infinite possibilities of light to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities. Our innovations will enable people all over the world not only to see better, but also to communicate, travel, work, and live better. Primarily focused on semiconductor-based technologies, our products are used in highly diverse applications ranging from virtual reality to autonomous driving and from smartphones to networked, intelligent lighting solutions in buildings and cities.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for system development, maintenance & support of Export Compliance Control, E-catalog, E-shopping and Pricing applications for all Americas region
- Knowledge of SAP MM, SCM,CRM and PLM expert, system configuration and ABAP development
- Functional expert within the organization, serving as a bridge between the business and IT to meet new business requirements
- Develop new solutions and improve existing processes mainly to increase productivity, reduce cost and accelerate profitability
- “Go To“ person, advisor and trouble shooter for processes within Material Management & product lifecycle management
- Responsible for supporting Monterrey (Mexico) Manufacturing Plant on Supply Chain and Operations
- Project manager for IT projects as well as in-house consultant for integration projects;
- Responsible for assessing project's scope, resources, costs and risks
- Lean leader, in charge of facilitating on-demand Kaizen Events for improving existing processes by eliminating wastes.
- BSIB, BSB or rel.(or foreign ed equiv)
What we look for
OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
- sending an e-mail to HRServices@osram.com
- inform us regarding the nature of your request and
- provide your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to.