Who we Are:
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. We are building on our foundation by investing in our digital capabilities and innovative, personalized ways to engage with our customers. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.
We are growing! We are currently seeking a Senior UX UI Web Designer for our Digital Marketing team name here team in Wilmington, DE.
About the Role:
Digital marketing is a key area of focus for OneMain Financial and this is an exciting opportunity to join the team and help drive innovation and performance of our digital strategy. Our team is seeking a Senior UX/UI Web Designer for the design and development of key digital experiences that serve the needs of our users.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for the customer experience, and for working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate into on-brand, world-class design solutions that fulfill the business needs.
- Translate user and development input into effective UX/UI solutions to meet user needs, technical requirements and design guidelines
- Create high quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes followed by production ready final assets
- Determine the best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals
- Participate in user research, early ideation, prototype creation and validation
- Continually reevaluate the customer experience to enhance and simplify
- Work with product managers, business stakeholders and business analysts to understand detailed requirements.
- Take refinements to requirements and resolve them to iterative updates to designs
- Work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete designs
- Remain current on tools, technologies and web design trends, including platforms and plugins, interaction techniques, graphics, charting/graphing tools, animation/motion, and video; Validate, propose and implement new tools and tech as appropriate
- Perform all the above functions with enhanced speed-to-market being a critical core component
- 5+ years experience creating digital experiences for web with a mobile-first approach
- Proficiency in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD) and other relevant UX and UI design tools
- Knowledge of user interface patterns for mobile, web and responsive design
- Ability to wireframe mobile, desktop and app interfaces
- Good understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JAVA)
- Ability to work with remote project teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong problem solving, project management and organizational skills.
- Portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills
- Experience designing for an agency a plus
- Experience in consumer financial services a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits and Compensation:
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.