THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
DuPont is implementing a new Quality Assurance and Testing Center of Excellence (QA-Testing COE) to support Agile product and/or Waterfall project implementations. The QA-Testing COE provides leadership for best practice standards, methodology, tools and project delivery support for testing and quality management. This role will to report to our IT Integrated Operations Solutions team providing IT services to DuPont supply chain and manufacturing operations. They will be a member of the Agile and QA-Testing COE supporting development and deployment of standard capabilities for delivering quality solutions using (Agile) Scrum and/or Waterfall methodology. Focus areas will include: product requirements management, test planning, test execution and reporting, and release integration with service delivery. A strategic objective is providing leadership to build foundational QA-Testing capability to increase standardization in the DuPont project delivery capability while transforming to increase agility and automation in the process.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in developing and championing the QA and Agile COE strategies
- Leads defining and documenting reusable QA-Testing best practices for requirement and test management
- Leader for integrating QA-Testing best practices to diverse Agile application delivery teams
- Collaborates with Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications and process teams to build IT Quality and Testing competency
- Support recruiting and staff development for the QA-Testing and Agile COE's
- Leader in incorporating DuPont QA-Testing standards into vendor partners delivery methodology
- Provides leadership to application or Agile scrum teams to design and estimate, test plans and cases based on requirements or user stories
- Selectively participates on project or scrum teams in executing test cases and measuring quality outcomes
- Provide leadership in evaluation of pilot projects for selecting and implementing testing technologies
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing standards to improve test automation
- Maintains up to date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technologies
- Partner with Service Delivery to develop the quality control approach for releasing features to production
- Partner with DuPont policies and standards COEs (e.g. Privacy) to ensure integration with QA standards
Your qualification profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of project / software QA and Testing related experience (Manual and Automated)
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in DevOps and Agile Methodologies to promote collaborative and iterative working models
- Working knowledge of IT industry standard test management and test automation tools required
- General knowledge of testing methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, and iterative SDLCs.
- Practical experience in leading all phases of QA testing and documentation
- Demonstrated skill in project management or leading project activities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills working in a team setting
- Experience working in a multi-vendor IT outsourced environment
- Enterprise process orientation with experience in supply chain and manufacturing operations
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we're working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!