As a full time Assistant Manager Trainee, you can start with our team confidently knowing our career path is fast, challenging, and rewarding. Our Assistant Manager Trainees fall in love with our firm because of the equal opportunity advancement and our promote-from-within philosophy. The Assistant Manager Trainees have plenty of opportunities to advance and learn various roles without ever having to change companies or seek opportunity elsewhere.
As a full time Assistant Manager Trainee, the initial training involves learning our business from day one. You will be trained and entrusted to serve as both the face of our clients, and the behind-the-scenes product knowledge expert. In our structured program, the Assistant Manager Trainee will master the knowledge and skills needed to advance within our company while training and developing coworkers. Becoming an Assistant Manager Trainee and having the ability to pass on strong leadership and creativity is what our company is known for and proud of. Our company goal is to be able to to coach someone into the management role without them losing the ability to still be trainable and coachable while our business develops and evolves.
- Partner with other Assistant Manager Trainee and conform with their leadership to set training goals to drive results
- Develop and deliver impactful training for our Inside Business Development and Sales teams via a blended method that supports the unique culture and business environment
- Demonstrates professionalism and inspires inside sales teams to have fun and take pride in the company and the customer experience
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available, and integrating support with routine job functions
- After training is completed, the Market Managers will Prepare new sales representatives for success by conducting an orientation to sales process, developing individual coaching plans, and providing resources and assistance
Preferred Skills and Expertise Include:
- Preferred 1-3 years experience in marketing and/or leadership development
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented and positive person who can multitask, work efficiently, and problem solve independently.
- A willingness to take direction and pay close attention to detail
- Traits, attitude, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator
Salary: $50,000 - $54,000 a year