Psych Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity - Full-Time Evenings or PT Days or Evenings
Windsor Laurelwood Center for Behavioral Medicine provides behavioral health treatment services for adults, adolescents and children.
We offer comprehensive benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN) position, such as:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
If you would like to learn more about the Registered Nurse (RN) position before applying, please contact Lynda Sullivan, Nurse Recruiter via text at 610-467-2073.
What do our current nurses value at UHS?
An environment that puts patient care first. One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to the patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career. There are very robust continuing education options and opportunities for leadership development as a Registered Nurse (RN) with UHS. Supportive and responsive leadership. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities“ on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,“ “us,“ “our“ or “the company“ in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Current license to practice nursing in OHIO or (eligible to receive or renew).
- Current CPR or BLS certification.
- Preferred experience working in a psychiatric inpatient setting.