Admissions Nurse - LPN | 2nd & 3rd Shift
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Hourly wage up-to $31/hour
Ensuring excellence is your guiding principle.
You take real pride in sharing your passion for excellent nursing care and you believe that our residents and patients deserve the very best. Leading the way, sharing your skills and coaching STNAs comes naturally to you. You find personal satisfaction in providing healing, brightening lives and delivering empathetic care. If you love caring for others and expanding your nursing skills, we know you’ll thrive in a career as a Admissions Nurse LPN at Ohio Living.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We’re more like a second family here. You’ll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and you’ll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Better balance. We rarely mandate you to work past your shift. You’ll find we are committed to ensuring great work/life balance for you.
- Different pace. We’re not as frantic as a hospital and serve a different population. We do offer several levels of care including skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice. You’ll love that you get the support you need here, which makes it easier to give each resident or patient the time they deserve.
- Grow as a leader. This role will help you build your leadership and customer service skills. We offer education assistance to obtain your BSN and opportunities to move into leadership roles.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500, recognition programs and free meals.
What you’ll do
Taking charge of a unit or hallway, you’ll supervise the day-to-day activities of STNAs to ensure the highest degree of quality care at all times. We’ll rely on you to schedule, set expectations, coach and monitor STNAs while fostering a positive environment. You’ll also provide direct care, administer medications and treatments, coordinate transportation, consult with physicians and serve as liaison with family members.
What it takes
- Nursing degree and current Ohio LPN license required
- One year of clinical experience in a hospital, long term care facility or health care facility preferred
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
Ohio Living Breckenridge Village is Willoughby’s premier retirement community offering long-term nursing care, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted living. We also offer independent living apartments, ranch homes and brownstones. Most importantly, we’re a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Breckenridge Village?
Our residents and employees have access to the Veale Wellness Center, Mahan Cultural Arts Center, and nature trails throughout our park-like campus. Depending on an employee’s status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- free meals/meal allowance
- the latest technology
- subsidized child care at Clapp Children’s Center
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations. Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest standards of quality of life for adults in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Our Values:Care • Integrity • Customer Service • Innovation
Financial Stewardship • Leadership • Inclusion