Part Time Warehouse Associate
$1,500 REFERAL BONUS!!!
L&R is the largest distributor and the 6th largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies, hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA and more) through 4 regional warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey, Nevada and California. We have openings across multiple departments for our 2nd Shift Part time (3PM 9M).(4PM-9PM) OR (5PM-9PM)
Starting Pay by Department:
Receiving: $15 per hour
Picking:$15 per hour
Packing:$15 per hour
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled in various functions. Based on the department, the Warehouse Associate, must efficiently pick our customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Responsibilities may adjust dependent on the department assigned.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Maintain a high degree of safety consciousness and participation in safety programs
- Ensure execution of our customers fulfillment and distribution requirements, monitor and maintain proper safety and security controls, and support appropriate inventory integrity controls
- Adhere to Time and Attendance protocols for clocking-in and out, and meal periods
- Completion of state mandated training and compliance courses by the appropriate deadline
This position is frequently supervised by the Picking Lead and/or Order Processing Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Voice picking experience preferred but not required
- Time management
- Willingness to learn computerized scanning device
- This position requires standing and light lifting (up to 50 pounds) for 80% of the day and stooping for 20% of the day.
- Certification required for Forklift Operators***
Please reach out to 718-272-2100 #5024 (We hire via phone)